- Global Account system, w/ optional email verification
- Seperate nicks for Auth/Nickserv, Chanserv, and Opserv.
- Supports plug-in modules such as memoserv and snoop
- Supports Login-on-connect, fakehosts, and host titles
- Support for halfops
- Proxy checking capability
- Online command modification & aliasing
X3 offers Nickserv or Authserv (accounts or registered nicks, depending on your preference), O3 oper services bot,
and X3 channel service. All are fully functional and AfterNET has been running them for several months full scale. X3's parent, Srvx, is
run on many networks and is considered stable. X3 is available from Sourceforge
SVN repository only (svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/evilnet/trunk/x3/).
If you need help, visit us on IRC (see box above). The X3 Help files are available online.
X3 is under active development. If you would like to contribute let us know. Unlike our experiances with Srvx, the X3
project is open to patches from the community (as long as they are tested, and we may request they are implimented so as to be optional).
We are currently focusing on improving the usability of X3, including re-organising help files and the help system,
adding word based level names, and streamlining features prone to confusing users.
Check out this burst_parse map, and full main(2mb gif!) generated by Sirvulcan with CodeVis